Water Proof Painting Services
These coatings are used over terraces and walls to prevent water leakages during rainy season. First very thin material
called base coat is applied to the surface to penetrate through and block micro pores causing seepages through the
surface. Then the surface is checked and cracks are observed over the surface. These cracks are then opened with angle
grinder to 5mm wide X 5mm deep. Then these cracks are filled with UGAM ACRYLIC SEALANT. After curing of sealant, three
coats of UGAM ELASTOMERIC COATING is applied without thinning the material. This will provide thick coating to surface.
Being elastomeric, it will take additional care of expansion and contraction of the surface. The offered Water Proof
Coating is ideal for wood, concrete, brick, metal and other surfaces for excellent thermal insulation. Due to its
highly effective and adhesive nature, this coating is widely appreciated among clients. Under the guidance of our
experienced professionals, this Thermal Insulation Coating is processed using optimum quality chemical compounds at
our well-equipped processing unit. Product having Thermal insulation, Water proof and elastomeric properties. It is
used for exterior coating of Roof Top of Buildings, Concrete, Terraces, Asbestos sheets, Industrial Sheds, and places
requiring thermal insulation and waterproofing.
1) Thermal Insulation Coatings Is Elastomeric Thermal Insulation And Water Proof Coating. After Curing It Forms Heat Barrier, Flexible, And Strong Film Which Bridges Cracks, Prevents Peeling, Future Cracks, Growth Of Algae Or Fungi. It Prevents Water Seepage And Is U. V. Resistant.
2) Thermal Insulation Coatings Is Tested At V. J. T. I. Mumbai, National Coating Corporation Callifornia, And Other Laboratories In U. S. We Strictly Follow A S T M Standards And Our Products Are Guaranteed Against Manufacturing Defects.
1) The heating in sunlight is mainly due to radiation. Conduction and convection are secondary which transfer such generated heat.
2) Conventional insulating products are designed to prevent conduction and convection.
3) Thermal insulation coatings is the only product which takes the care of radiation.
4) The paint contains imported ceramic microspheres which are used by n a s a for making tiles to cover space shuttles for thermal insulation and which are hollow and having vacuum inside.
5) These microspheres reduce the heat generation due to radiation considerably and also help reducing conduction and convection.
6) Being ceramic, they are inert and do not take part in any reaction with paint.
7) These microspheres are dispersed in water base acrylic latex paint to achieve the weather resistance, u v resistance, total waterproofing effect and getting the elastomeric effect.
8) Being elastomeric it takes the care of expansion and contraction of the surface on which it is applied. Also after application of this, any conventional waterproofing is not required to the building.
9) Since it is always visible on the top, any damage to it due to drilling, hammering or chipping can be repaired there only.
10) Acrylic latex and special type of additives makes the coating very hard to take the wear and tear of the terraces easily.
11) It is mainly suggested for roofs, walls, freezer vans, or any surface needing heat insulation.
12) On a bare concrete terrace, it application has shown the difference of 20 deg. Celsius checked with infrared thermometer at 2.30pm.
13) If applied externally to the buildings having central air conditioning the energy costs are reduced by minimum of 15% per month.
14) In some cases where the application is done both interior and exterior, 40% saving is achieved. Hence ideal saving can be achieved just by applying thermal insulation coatings paint.
15) In cases where heavily leaking roofs were coated with thermal insulation coatings and the roofs now show no sign of any leaks.
16) Also since it can be manufactured in any shade, it is ideal for exterior surfaces as well as smoother version is available for interior use as finish coat.
17) Hence thermal insulation coatings is one coating, which works as exterior/interior paint, u v resistant coating, waterproofing and most importantly thermal insulation coating and eliminates conventional waterproofing, and thermal insulation of the building.
Reduction Of Electricity Cost By Upto 40%. Thermal Insulation Coatings Helps To Block Transfer Of Heat Inward When Applied To Exterior Of Walls And Outward When Applied To Interior Of Walls. For Maximum Electricity Savings In Air Conditioned Buildings, We Recommend Doing Both!
Uses And Applications
1) Walls, ceilings, a/c ducts, roofs, metal buildings, homes, mobile homes, industrial and commercial facilities, special application in defense, cold storage, automobiles, ovens up to 160 degrees celsius and many more. Proper surface preparation, application of sealants at major cracks and proper primers or base coat should be applied prior to application of thermal insulation coatings .
2) We have completed many waterproof and thermal insulation coating projects in pune and mumbai.
1) Posses elastomeric effect which bridges existing gaps up to 0.5mm and prevents further cracking.
2) Controls thermal expansion and contraction of the surface and prevents surface movements thereby reducing the possibilities of development of cracks.
3) It can be applied in high moisture areas and does not show any signs of peeling or cracking in such areas.
4) Being water proof stops all minor leakages to terraces and walls permanently.
5) Has excellent alkali resistance and U V resistance.
6) Can be supplied in any shade on order.
UGAM ELASTOMERIC COATING :
It is the product which has 300 percent elongation at break. It is based on modified acrylic latex and is useful as coating over expansion joints. It is also used as water proof coating for terraces. It has excellent weathering properties too.
UGAM WATER REPELLANT :
Ready to use water repellent for coating over painted surfaces, base structures and also for filling the cavities of concrete surfaces. It also can be used as injection grouting for leaking roofs. It is totally colourless and can be applied as final finish. It can also be applied on décor stones and decorative brick structures. It stops almost all absorbing surfaces from absorbing water and make them water proof.
UGAM ACRYLIC SEALANTS:
These sealants are widely used as material for expansion joints of the buildings. It is used also as crack filler and concrete repair paste. Since it always maintains its elastic properties, it does not allow the cracks to open again even if there is movement between the surfaces where it is applied. This reduces development of further cracks and the life of building or product on which it is applied can be increased. It also can be applied over terraces to fill the cracks and make them water proof.
|CLIENT NAME||CLIENT NAME|
|Mahati electrics pvt ltd. Pune||Mhada Colony, Morwadi|
|Emcure Pharma, Pune||Bharat Forge Ltd.|
|T. V. S. Auto, Padi, Chennai||Glaxo|
|Savenergy products, Mumbai||Rapatkkos|
|Siemence India Ltd||Eternit Everest|
|Bharat Bijlee, Mumbai.||TERI|
|Pfizers, Turbhe, Mumbai.||Unichem, Delhi|
|J. K. Cement, Yawatmal||Gharda Chemicals|
|Kasat Kothadiya Associates, Pune||Global Telecom|
|B. V. Bhedasgaonkar, Pune||Aventis Pharma|
|Walchand Hospital, Nira||Sundaram Fasteners|
|Tata Yazaki Autocomp ltd.||Tata Toyo radiators ltd. Hinjwadi|
|Tata Toyo Radiators Ltd||M/s Tata Jaguar Plant – Chinchwad|
|M/s Apollo Tyres Ltd Limda Plant||Siemens Thane|
You can Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or
contact us on +91-7219872619.
Feel free to get in touch for further queries, if any.
The technical specification is correct to the best of our knowledge and under test conditions and we do not accept any liability towards misuse and contents of it. Product must be tested for specific use prior to use.